At the request of Schkundrat and Brett Bretterson, here is a sort of update on my life for the New Year...................
ONE Nonsensical Sentence For Your Reading Enjoyment
- The spotted snail slithered down the street whilst whistling waltzes with his furry feline friend, Felix.
TWO Serious Summaries Of This Year To Follow That Strange Beginning
- Wheaton is over, Penn State has begun.
- God is teaching me lots of things.
THREE New Year’s Resolutions
- Read through the whole Bible.
- EXERCISE!!!
- Keep up with this blog! :)
FOUR Things I’m Thankful For
- God cares about every single thing about me and every single moment of my life.
- Forgiveness, and that God uses all the mistakes and bad parts of my life to bring me closer to Him.
- FRIENDS...especially my Wheaties... :)
- There is more to me than my work.
FIVE Ways God Has Worked In My Life This Year
- Helping me survive a craaaaaaazy senior year at Wheaton.
- Working everything out for me to come to Penn State.
- Giving me a church to get involved in at Penn State so that I can have in-person Christian community again.
- Giving me so many good, encouraging, and thought-provoking conversations with Wheaton people that have helped me grow.
- Forgiveness!!! (I'm stealing this one from Schkundrat)...
sweet. those are all very worthy new year's resolutions!! But difficult!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to hearing more about 2.2 and 5.4, perhaps on an airline someday.
Good luck with that
ReplyDeleteHow's that whole "reading the Bible" thing working out for you? hehehe, you can do it!!!
ReplyDeletewv: cabop. I will cabop you on the head if you fall behind in the reading.
what is "wv"? hehe I guess you have to capob me on the head...but I am catching back up, don't worry!!! and what about youuuuuu?
ReplyDeletewv is the Word Verification that they make you type in before allowing you to finally post your comment. They usually are funny and sound like they could mean something.
ReplyDeleteLike this time the WV was "unwin". You unwin your cool because you had to ask what a wv was.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
ReplyDeletebut i get to cabop you on the head for not answering the question.